Yesterday was Alan's first Kindergarten field trip. It was a blast. We went to Southern Belle Farms. I love getting to spend time with him and getting to know his classmates better. Plus we got some super yummy goodies. I can't wait until we can head back to the Farm as a family. Here are a few shots from the day.
Then last night we had the boys Karate Belt Graduation. They were super excited for this! I really need to get a new camera, I wasn't able to take any good pictures during the graduation. There were some great demos performed. Seeing the older kids perform always gets the boys pumped up. I did manage to get one shot of them outside after. And of course right when I was about to take it Alan decided he had to use the restroom RIGHT THEN, so the one shot I got is not very good. Alan moved up to Gold Belt and John is now Advanced Gold.
Okay now to Lunches for the week......
Monday- PB&J, strawberries, cheese crackers, fruit strip and Juice. The sandwich squares have faces on them but they would not show up in a picture.
I just realized that I'm missing a Shot of Wednesays lunch. But I could have sworn I took one HA. I'm trying really hard to remember what I made that day.
Thursday - Leftover Pizza, Half of a Banana, Mini Oreos, Apple Squeezer and Coconut Water.
Friday - The First shot is John's Lunch, Flatbread Pocket with Tuna Salad, Carrots, Jello key lime pie, cheese crackers, banana, fruit strip and a Juice Pouch. This was our first time using the flatbread pocket and John said it was really good, so I will be using them more this comind week.
This shot is mine and Alan's sack for the field trip. Yes I drank a Capri Sun :)
Here are a few other random shots of the week.
I wanted to take a picture of them on this morning because it made me giggle that John had on shorts and a t-shirt but Alan was in Jeans and a Sweater.
And of course a shot of Dylan.
No comments:
Post a Comment